Antonia Agostinelli Memorial Baseball Tournament
Dates are 10/16/20 - 10/18/20
TEAM COST FOR TOURNAMENT:
- $1,000.00/per team in the 13 U Division
- $1,100.00/per team in the 14 U Division
- $1,200.00/per team in the 15 U Division
- $1,300.00/per team in the 16 U Division
-$1,400.00/per team in the 17/18 U Division
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS or TEAM CHECKS:
Please make team check out to: Sal Agostinelli's Baseball
Mail to: 14 Ashland Drive Kings Park, NY 11754
Any questions please call 631-979-0528 OR e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE "FIELD LOCATIONS/MAPS"
- THE LOCATION FOR QUALIFYING GAMES ARE TBA
- 17/18 U PRELIMINIARY AND ROUND PLAY WILL BE HELD AT BASEBALL HEAVEN AS WELL AS SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS
Past year's tournament consisted of 40 teams in the 17/18 U division and 20 teams in the 16 U division. Teams are from all over the East Coast including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Canada.
Over 35 college coaches and many major league scouts attended.
Coaches - Please make parents and spectators aware that there is an admission fee at Baseball Heaven.
** THIS IS A WOOD BAT TOURNAMENT
- Colleges that have previously attended: ST. JOHNS, ST. JOSEPH'S, CW POST, NY TECH, MOLLOY COLLEGE, ADELPHI UNIVERSITY, STONYBROOK UNIVERSITY, FORDHAM UNIVERSITY, QUEENS COLLEGE, WAGNER COLLEGE, CONCORDIA COLLEGE, IONA COLLEGE, SUNY NEW PALTZ, LI UNIVERSITY - BROOKLYN, MERCY COLLEGE, SUNY PURCHASE, NEW HAVEN, BRIDGEPORT UNIVERSITY AND FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY to name a few. College representatives will be on site throughout the weekend.
- 30 MLB teams have been represented by scouts over the recent years
- Mike Trout/Angels won MVP of our tournament in 2007
As always, a portion of the proceeds is donated to a cancer organization.
Previous years' donations have gone to Scouting for a Cure, St Jude's Childrens Hospital, Making Headway and the American Cancer Society, Strength for Life and individual foundations fighting this disease.
SAL AGOSTINELLI MLB CAMP AND TOURNAMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HOLD FULL TOURNAMENT FEE FOR THOSE PAID TEAMS THAT DROP OUT OF TOURNAMENT PRIOR TO OCTOBER 1st 2020.